5 Easy Steps to Get Your Business Mobile Ready
How Your Business Can Quickly Capitalize on the Mobile Computing Revolution
The web is going mobile, and it’s still not too late to climb aboard the mobile bandwagon and grab a piece of what is increasingly becoming a rather large pie! Google reports that more than one half of all local searches are executed on mobile devices of some kind. People are doing business on the go, browsing and price comparing on the way to shop. Now is the time to make certain that your small business is aligned to take advantage of this mobile innovation.
Here are five easy ways to get this done!
1. Get your site mobile ready – Being sure your site is viewable on any mobile device is a necessary first step. The emphasis here is on a fast loading site. It has been established that you’ve got about five seconds for your site to load on a mobile device or your viewer is on their way elsewhere. Make sure your site loads quickly and accurately.
2. Offer deals, coupons and incentives to readers – 29% of web consumers have indicated a desire to download a coupon from their mobile device. Be sure to take them up on this!
3. Buy inexpensive mobile advertising – Mobile paid ads are the new kid on the block, but there is a lot of opportunity using these. Pricing is still very reasonable, and you could get a boatload of targeted traffic to your site very quickly.
4. Create a mobile loyalty program – Utilizing a mobile platform to develop a mobile loyalty program is simply a smart move to make. No longer only used by eating establishments, you can make rabid fans by making use of a simple, easy to use digital loyalty card application.
5. Capitalize on mobile email and SMS – Mobile email is now being opened at a rate of 41%, and is on schedule to surpass the PC by the end of 2013, as outlined by MarketingLand.com. SMS (texting) has an incredible 95% open rate. Those two statistics alone should be incentive enough to get your business seriously involved in the mobile side of things!
Find out more about mobile marketing services and how they can help your business – watch our video!