Experience – 2 Yrs
Salary – 10K to 16K
- Well versed with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.
- Posting articles on different websites, knowledge of HTML, creating & postings.
- Create and manage content and activity on all social channels daily.
- Assist in creating and developing an overall social editorial calendar and strategy.
- Manage day to day engagement on all social channels.
- Create and manage social campaigns, and track their success.
- Compile weekly and monthly analytics reports for management.
- Stay up-to-date on new trends and the development of emerging social platforms.
- Managing Paid promotion of posts for likes and increased viewership is a plus.
Call HR @ 011-4701-3893
Email your updated CV @ email@example.com